Healthy Eating Made Simple—And Delicious
- Meal Location
- Farmer's Market
801 North State Street, Greenfield, IN, USA
Hancock Health Cafeteria
- Provide fresh fruits & vegetables (local when possible).
- Offer a variety of healthy options (grilled/baked, less sodium/sugar) at equal prices to less healthy options identified on menu.
- Offer small plates or ½ size portions advertised for customers to order.
- Provide discount on fruit or vegetable offerings to promote Wellness Days. (ex. $1 side salad/fruit cups or 5-10% off identified healthy choices on identified days).
- Allow healthy side substitutions at no additional charge (ie: side salad vs. fries)
- Provide a healthy meal option on the children’s menu.
- Offer allergy friendly and/or gluten-free options (clearly identified).
- Lean and/or vegetarian options, ability to easily adapt menu items to make them vegetarian.
119 American Legion Pl, Greenfield, IN 46140, United States
701 S Maple St, Fortville, IN, United States
11501 E Washington St, Cumberland, IN, United States
5717 N 300 W, Greenfield, IN, United States
1611 N Meridian Rd, Greenfield, IN 46140, United States