Home Exercise Guides
Keep Moving at Home
Getting outside is great, but when the weather—or your schedule—has you cooped up at home, there are still plenty of ways to stay active, especially with great content to inspire you.
Here are some great online resources to start with:
- BeFit YouTube Channel. BeFit features high-quality workouts from top fitness trainers. Raise your heart rate, tone your arms, legs, and core, and increase your overall fitness.
- POPSUGAR Fitness. The name sounds like candy, but POPSUGAR’s up-to-the-minute fitness content is 100% healthy.
- Blogilates YouTube Channel. YouTube’s #1 female fitness channel is a supportive community of POP Pilates enthusiasts, promoting the joy in exercise and becoming a stronger, more positive person.
- DoYogaWithMe. This constantly expanding group of online yoga videos is created by a passionate group of experienced instructors. Videos include classes, poses, breathing techniques, and anatomy.
- Anna Victoria on Instagram. We recommend starting with this blog, which breaks down Instagram fitness star Anna Victoria’s advice for a wide variety of fitness seekers.
- Mommy Movement Postnatal Exercises. This YouTube playlist features safe and effective movement exercises for recent moms from CafeMom Studios.
- GoNoodle for active kids. Trusted by teachers and parents, GoNoodle helps turn screen time into active time for more than 12 million kids per month.