Healthy365 Connection Center Services
Did you know the Healthy365 Connection Center is a department of Hancock Health and part of our local system of care? View the Healthy365 Connection Center services.
Through the Hancock County Community Health Needs Assessment Report and Mental Health and Substance Use Needs Assessment mental health and substance misuse were identified as top concerns for our community, as was a brick and mortar location for connection services.
Our Healthy365 Connection Center team is here to help you overcome life’s many challenges, including substance misuse, depression, anxiety and other mental health conditions affecting mood, thinking and behavior. We help provide pathways to prevention, intervention, treatment and recovery services for individuals in Hancock County struggling with mental health conditions and/or substance use disorders. We walk alongside you and your family and provide warm hand-off referrals for services to guide you to a healthier, happier and well you.
Our Services Include:
- Personal Support Navigator Services
- Substance Misuse Treatment Connections
- Mental Wellness Support
- CRAFT (Community Reinforcement and Family Training) – A FREE and highly-effective rolling 12-week workshop-style support group for families impacted by addiction.
- Mental Health First Aid – Groundbreaking eight-hour course that gives individuals the tools to identify when someone might be struggling with a mental health or substance misuse problem.
- Suicide Prevention Training (QPR – Question, Persuade and Refer) – QPR helps train individuals to recognize signs of self-harm and suicide ideation in a friend, family member, classmate, or coworker. The Healthy365 Connection Center staff is trained through the QPR Institute to provide QPR training classes throughout Hancock County.
- Rise Above It – An annual emotional health and wellness event that works to normalize a dialogue within our community and offers space for adults and teens (over the age of 12) to talk about mental health and connect with potential sources of help
- CISM (Critical Incident Stress Management) – A trained multidisciplinary Hancock County team that helps minimize the potentially harmful stress-related symptoms associated with critical incidents, promoting a healthy response and accelerate the healing process for individuals. Private login page for team members only.
- Additional Community Well-Being Resources