Mental Health Support in Hancock County
Looking for Hancock County Indiana mental health support, treatment or therapy options for yourself or a loved one? The Healthy365 Connection Center team is here to help you remove barriers and navigate the right services for individual needs.
Mental illness and substance misuse leave no community or age population untouched. It can affect anyone, and just because we can’t always see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there. In fact, 1 in 4 American adults—and 1 in 5 children—live with mental illness, and Indiana ranks #2 in the nation for youth suicide attempts. In Hancock County alone, 65% of youth report knowing someone who has had serious thoughts of suicide.
Know you are not alone, and we’re so glad you found us.
When things get to be mentally or emotionally too much, it’s a great idea to talk to someone who is trained to help. The Healthy365 Support Navigators are here with a sympathetic ear and provide support and guidance to help you identify local resources and solutions for your specific needs and life situation, including:
- Stress and anxiety management
- Resources for healthy family relationships
- Resources for self-care
- Local mental health professionals
- Support groups
- Local resources for hardships
- Career and learning opportunities
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES IN HANCOCK COUNTY
Since 2018, Healthy365 and Hancock Health have made great strides in identifying gaps in mental health and substance abuse services and programs. Additionally, we are working to normalize the mental health and substance abuse dialogue within our community. Over the last few years and thanks to generous donations, we’ve been able to add and fund the following:
- Rise Above It, an annual emotional health & wellness event
- QPR, local suicide prevention training
- 5-2-1-0, local fitness & nutrition education
- Bring Change to Mind Clubs at area schools
- Additional Social Workers
- Additional Support Navigators